NTFS to FAT32 Converter 2.0
NTFS to FAT32 Converter is a professional software to convert NTFS to FAT32 without losing data. It provides the best solution to change file system format from NTFS to FAT32 or from FAT32 to NTFS without formatting or partition. This powerful NTFS Converter supports hard drive, external drive or usb disk and you could FREE download to try it with ease instantly.
Original price: $39
Now Only : $29.00
Functions and Features
- Very easy to use NTFS to FAT32 tool
- Convert between NTFS and FAT format
- Data Safety Guaranteed
- Fast Conversion with No Need to Partition or Reformat
- Support all storage devices
With simple UI and wizard, this NTFS File Format Converter is very easy to use for beginner. Only 2 step are needed to complete the NTFS conversion.
Converting from NTFS to FAT32 in without any data loss.
Changing FAT12/16/32 to NTFS without losing data.
The NTFS to FAT32 software tool provides the best conversion result without any data loss as proved by thousands of users worldwide.
It takes only 1 minute to convert a partition from NTFS to FAT32 with file format Converter.
NTFS to FAT32 Converter works with various kinds of storage devices: including HDD (Dard Disk ), external drive, USB Flash Drive, and SSD (Solid-state Drive)
> System Requirement:
Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 and SBS 2011/2008/2003.
> User Guide:
If you have any computer problems or any questions with products and usage, please contact us. We try to process every request we received as soon as possible.
Why choose NTFS to FAT32 Converter?
It is troublesome to change NTFS to FAT32 with built-in disk management in a using computer. Conversion function is not supported by Windows. To reach the conversion, you must backup data, reformat partition to FAT32 and restore data. This operations will waste so much time and vitality. Naturally, the best and reliable solution is to use a NTFS to FAT32 converter software to convert NTFS to FAT32 automatically.
Knowledge about NTFS and FAT32
FAT32 and NTFS are file systems created for keeping track of files in the hard disk. A file system is a set of logical constructs that dictate how the space on a disk volume is to be utilized. NTFS is more robust and effective simply because of its advanced features and functionalities. FAT, in general, comprises of overly simplistic data structures, hence making operations more time consuming. The functionalities of NTFS are far more over-powering since it makes use of advanced data structures to improve reliability, disk space utilization and overall performance.
Some factors you should notice before converting NTFS to FAT32:
1. You need to move or backup the file(s) which is larger than 4GB, that because FAT32 partition imposes the 4GB file limitation by design. Remove or backup the compressed files.
2. Backup the encrypted files or decrypt the files.
3. Keep the cluster size as default to avoid other errors.
Download the free trial version of NTFS to FAT32 converter and start your converting work!
- The Best Solutions to Convert FAT32 to NTFS in An Easy Way.
- How to Convert NTFS to FAT32 without Formatting and Losing Data?
- The Best Way to Convert NTFS to FAT32 without Formatting.
- How to Change NTFS to FAT32.
- How to Convert FAT32 to NTFS.
- The Way to Format NTFS to FAT32.
- NTFS to FAT32 Converter-The Best Way to Change FAT32 to NTFS.
- Change FAT32 to NTFS in Windows 7
- Is it possible to convert a NTFS hard drive to FAT32 without losing data?
- More Articles...
"Thanks to your NTFS to FAT32 converter software, I convert the partition without lossing any data."
- Mdrian Lu
"Your software is very fast, it helped me convert my external disk NTFS partition to FAT32."
"It is really a good NTFS to FAT32 converter software, it helped me a lot."